If you want a good night you should definitely invest a good mattress that provides support and gives you the right comfort level.
Having the right type of mattress helps prevent back pain and makes a positive difference in how you start off your day. You can tell that a mattress doesn’t meet standards when it results in poor sleeping posture.
It’s also important to note that mattresses don’t last a lifetime and have to be replaced 8-10 years.
Everyone’s personal criteria for comfort and support are different, that’s why you have to find a mattress that helps you sleep without pain, discomfort and interruption.
Here are The Best Mattress Canada 2020
1. Endy Mattress
- Nice medium support level
- Proprietary foam comfort layer
- Offers superior pressure relief for side sleepers.
2. Douglas Mattress
- Balanced, all-foam construction
- Satisfy a wide range of sleepers
- A thick layer of memory foam
- Perfect for those in need of deep pressure relief
- All-foam mattress
- Helps active sleepers recover to their full potential.
- Great mobility
- Hybrid foam
- Great bounce for the combo sleepers out there
- Memory foam feel
- Three different firmness levels for sleepers still experimenting with their support needs!
7. Logan and Cove Mattress
- Great support
- Good for back and stomach sleepers!
- Memory foam, latex, and heavy-duty
- Polyfoam work together to offer sleepers a beautifully balanced feel!