Being a vegan has seen a huge hike due to the increase in the availability of products that are marketed towards customers with dietary restrictions.
Gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance and allergies are some of the reasons individuals choose to go vegan. Others choose to be selective with their eating habits because eating natural and organic food caters to a healthy lifestyle.
Nowadays, you might have noticed more and more vegan versions of your favourite food and snacks. Products like meat, cookies, butter, ice cream and even cosmetic products are some of the vegan items you can find.
Some people would be surprised to know that there are vegan chocolates out there that taste just as good or even better than non-vegan chocolates.
Here Best vegan chocolate Bars 2020
1. Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate ($4)
- With almonds and sea salt
- Non-GMO certified
- Made through fair trade practices
2.Newman’s Own Organics Dark Chocolate($40 for 12 bars)
- Made through conching
- Low sugar per serving
- Organic and gluten-free
3.Equal Exchange Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Crunch($4)
- Mint doesn’t stick to your teeth
- light crunch
4. Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan($32 for 12 bars)
- A mixture of sweet Californian almonds
- Marzipan fillings
5. Hu Raspberry Jelly Cashew Butter Chocolate Bars
- Rich raspberry jelly, sweet cashew butter and smooth dark chocolate
- No refined sugar or soy lecithin
Source | Taste of Home